Author Topic: Kudos to Nazdar  (Read 1473 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Kudos to Nazdar
« on: April 28, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »
Once again thanks Peter and Nazdar for getting us a new GX-640 on short notice.  We took some really large orders on stickers recently and just needed to be able to cut and print at the same time or even double up on cutting. I promised them a overnight check if they could ship right away and they moved forward as if I had paid that second.  Great job guys machine got here today and we are already running it full out!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Re: Kudos to Nazdar
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »
Once again thanks Peter and Nazdar for getting us a new GX-640 on short notice.  We took some really large orders on stickers recently and just needed to be able to cut and print at the same time or even double up on cutting. I promised them a overnight check if they could ship right away and they moved forward as if I had paid that second.  Great job guys machine got here today and we are already running it full out!

Brandt:  Thanks again for the opportunity to partner with you in the incredible story that is Graphic Disorder.  I think that I’ve tracked down the rush job that created the urgent need to get your new Roland Plotter / Cutter delivered and installed 

Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Kudos to Nazdar
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 08:04:41 PM »
Haha she sold more of those than I figured she would!  Glad to work with you guys on this Roland stuff, great experience!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube