Author Topic: Repogolfer  (Read 1337 times)

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
Repogolfer
« on: April 22, 2011, 01:08:09 AM »
Hello all.

I'm not good at introductions....but once you get to know me I'm pretty easy going.

Wife and started in 2002 in our house on a single station.  Quickly we realized we got taken.  6 months later a 6/6 manual was in the garage and the business took off.  2005 we rented a retail space and our business has taken off from there.  Small enough auto to fit in the location came in 2007 and we are fortunate enough even in a tough economy to be able to hire our first employee.  So total now in our shop is 3.5 of us.

We offer embroidery, screen printing, banners, decals, and what ever else you can imagine.

I enjoy my job everyday..and I feel very blessed not to have to answer to no one...except a little red head up front in her office.

My main hobby is fishing...it is my therapy.

I also enjoy softball, baseball, camping, shooting, hunting, and red heads (1).

My wife and I run our youth ministry 1st grade-6th grade and we typically have 60-70 kids every sunday morning.

I dislike stupid people and people with huge heads "egos".

Anyhow this is me......you either like me or you love me....that's it.....nothing else.

I have been told many times that I have a dry sense of humor.....not sure what that means....just wanted to give you some warning.

Jon

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Repogolfer
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 01:23:11 AM »
Hey Jon, like I already told you, it's great to see you here. We almost lost touch as so many of us split in different directions.
Did you ever get the message on Lance's board that I actually dropped by your place, on the one freakn' Friday that you were closed?!?!

So, is Toni comin' by as well?
I may need her to help me with my Joomla to tune up my site. lol!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
Re: Repogolfer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 01:36:12 AM »
Hey Jon, like I already told you, it's great to see you here. We almost lost touch as so many of us split in different directions.
Did you ever get the message on Lance's board that I actually dropped by your place, on the one freakn' Friday that you were closed?!?!

So, is Toni comin' by as well?
I may need her to help me with my Joomla to tune up my site. lol!

Are you kidding me you stopped by....I never got the message on Lance's board.  We rarely close down the shop except a few days in Dec.  But we have been known to take a Friday off and go for a 3 day weekend somewhere.  Sorry I missed ya.

You know Toni doesn't get on the forums much anymore....remember that one time your were flirting with her....scared the crap out of her.   Just playing of course.

I'm not even sure she uses Joomla any more...I sure know how mad she was because Lance would never return her emails....she had many questions not to far back and she was thinking of switching to something else that one of our friends use...seems much easier.

Jon