Author Topic: Epson 1400 feed issues  (Read 452 times)

Offline TheGhost

• Verified/Junior
Epson 1400 feed issues
« on: June 26, 2015, 01:36:34 PM »
I had a little bit of a accident with FilmMaker over the weekend and it spit out a ton of black ink which of course got all over my rollers. I cleaned everything and popped out the plastic roller parts that come out as well which may not have been such a great idea. I put them back but it now the very left side of my printer is squeaking and will not feed paper out correctly on that side. It's all good until it gets to the out feed set of rollers, if that makes sense.

I can print 8.5'' x 11'' no problem! 11'' x 17'' and 13'' x 19'' are fine until the last 3''ish then nothing prints right. I can also see it is feeding out slowly slightly side ways. Is there a way to clean the wheels or is there any suggestions you guys have to fix this? I've got some ideas but wanted to see if you all have anything to suggest before I possibly break this thing.

I've also got an old 1400 that is stuck with the red lights on when I turn it on (I'll start another topic for this some day). I took the plastic roller piece out of the left side of that and popped it into the newer one but no luck.