Author Topic: NEED A SUPER CLIP ARTIST!!!!!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline downtowntshirts

• Verified/Junior
NEED A SUPER CLIP ARTIST!!!!!
« on: July 22, 2015, 09:30:18 PM »
My shop is in need of a clip artist or artist that can layout clipart/art for small to medium run jobs. Because of the size of the runs there is normally no art budget so he person I'm looking for would have to have their own clip art and templates that they are very familiar with so they could lay out art without spending much of their time so we can keep the cost low. I have done this in house for years and I feel like there is probably someone out there that can do it much faster and better than me. I need to stay on the press!!! Hope to hear from someone soon!
Tom

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: NEED A SUPER CLIP ARTIST!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 10:03:27 PM »
Do a member search and seek out Dlac.  David Lacross. He's a seasoned low cost artist that has tons of clip art. He's pretty fast as well. I think he's what you are looking for. Then, there is also the Mad Artist who has posted here in the last few days showing his art. He's fast and low cost.  I'm sure I'm forgetting many.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline downtowntshirts

• Verified/Junior
Re: NEED A SUPER CLIP ARTIST!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 08:04:39 AM »
Thanks Dan!