Author Topic: Can you say HOTTTTT????  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: Can you say HOTTTTT????
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 07:41:45 PM »
we bought some portable acs from global industrial, and they make a big big big difference.

Cool.  I'll have to invest in one or 2.  Thanks!
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 08:56:37 AM »
Don't buy the Idylis models at Lowes.  Buy the LG model from Home Depot.  It's roughly twice as powerful as the Idylis models we bought originally.  The LG Is colder and blows harder.  We bought the LG a few weeks ago and I'm kicking myself for not buying them in the beginning. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline lrsbranding

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 10:30:49 AM »
We're running 36000 btu to cool 1200 sq. ft and it's struggling right now. Really gets bad in the afternoon when the sun hits the roll up door. I made a curtain out of some roll out attic radiant barrier to cover the door and that helped a lot. It was like standing next to a radiator. When it gets to 100 outside we still need to run the auxiliary window unit. That 15 foot ceiling makes a lot of cubic feet to cool.