Author Topic: %$*&^#! DIGITIZERS  (Read 1372 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
%$*&^#! DIGITIZERS
« on: January 26, 2016, 09:04:02 AM »

SCAMMER- PITA-DIGITIZER - ALERT   PHONE NO 703 349 2599 FROM VIRGINIA
http://www.ruscammer.com/7033492599/index.html

For the past 3 weeks my phone has been blowing up with an incoming call from Virginia.
I have been declining the incoming call , real PITA just keeps coming in every few days>:(.

Yesterday it went off again this time I answered and sure as hell it is a %$*&^#! digitizer with an accent and an American name;
CALLER.......Can I speak to the owner please ?
ME...what are you selling?
CALLER ...you the owner?
ME .......we are not interested!
CALLER....not selling we are offering free digitizing for embroidery...mouth running off with details.
ME....we are all good with digitizing, please quit calling us with your offers you have been calling for 3 weeks we are not interested!!!!!
CALLER...cuts me off........and starts the free complementary crap again

I have a sales background, i get the sales game so I give everyone 3 opportunities (strikes) to go in peace if they are just burning my time away on something I simply do not want.
Based on the accent I am guessing this guy has no clue about American baseball but we made it pretty clear with some terms he most likely will have to look up in an urban dictionary that they should not call again.

Hey mr #703 349 2599 if you are skulking around here....  In America no means no and you should go when we ask you to leave 3 times.
mooseman

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: %$*&^#! DIGITIZERS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »
"Block this caller" is a wonderful feature on iPhone.
I have a bunch of digitized and Sharon' from google blocked.

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: %$*&^#! DIGITIZERS
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
"Block this caller" is a wonderful feature on iPhone.
I have a bunch of digitized and Sharon' from google blocked.

That might work if they have not cloned the number of a good potential client....