Author Topic: Ultraseps2  (Read 1641 times)

Offline AAMike

Ultraseps2
« on: March 02, 2016, 03:58:41 PM »
I feel I should give a shout out to Steve Roginski. After using ultraseps for the trial period I purchased 4 licenses from him to field to our production staff. We have had success using his program and are learning with each one how to tweak the channels after the initial sep. We are definitely in the right direction and my guys are excited about adding this to their skill set. The price was a no brainer.

Mike

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Ultraseps2
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 04:35:28 PM »
I'll second that, Steve has been great to work with. We use US2 when we don't separate by hand.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline celtic

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 08:05:31 PM »
I agree too !
Both that Steve is a great guy and also that not only is UltraSeps2 an excellent program (I've used his programs since the early version of QuikSeps)  BUT, also,  if you haven't bought a copy of his new DuoTones seps, you're missing out!  Love it!
It opens up a whole lot of printing possibilities.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 09:00:16 AM »
Ditto, good guy, good service, good product...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't