Author Topic: Any hunters here?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Any hunters here?
« on: October 19, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »
I'm not a hunter but I bet some of them were exited last night :)
http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-zanesville-ohio-exotic-animals-escape-farm,0,1284789.story

Offline terryei

• !!!
Re: Any hunters here?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »
haven't been hunting for awhile, but did some fishing Friday.
Fished a private pond that nobody ever fishes.  You may have heard of "Relentless Pursuit"  you tube this, lots of vidieos.  It was his property, went with retired Kansas City Player Boomer Grigsby and his buddy that fishes tournaments all the time.  Nobody EVER had a day like this.
The 4 of us cought over 100 bass, most keepers and a few lunkers.
BEST DAY EVER!
Terry

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 03:38:54 PM »
Nice Terry. What was the largest?

I come from a fishing fanatic family, my father is an avid saltwater fisherman. (read: obsessed)

Me, I like the ponds as you described, and largemouth bass. There's a water district pond around the
corner from me that's off limits but has a convenient hole in the fence. Biggest out of there was 3 lbs
so far. Searching for the lunkers. Best part is, they hit the topwater like crazy.

Been thinking of doing some largemouth shirts. Anyone know any good nature type artists?

Offline terryei

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »
Nice Terry. What was the largest?

I come from a fishing fanatic family, my father is an avid saltwater fisherman. (read: obsessed)

Me, I like the ponds as you described, and largemouth bass. There's a water district pond around the
corner from me that's off limits but has a convenient hole in the fence. Biggest out of there was 3 lbs
so far. Searching for the lunkers. Best part is, they hit the topwater like crazy.

Been thinking of doing some largemouth shirts. Anyone know any good nature type artists?
Largest?  A few were 6lbs, a couple of 7.  A lot at 2 lbs.  a lot of fun.
Terry