Author Topic: Rookie Newb Knownuthin'  (Read 1130 times)

Offline DILLON

• Verified/Junior
Rookie Newb Knownuthin'
« on: October 23, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »
Hi everybody, I'm a rookie owner/operator that got stuck with a kit from ryonet a few years ago and now I wanna go pro. I know I can learn alot from the vets here and can't wait to pester you with questions like "which auto to buy?" and "why dont my screens wash right?". Thanks in advance...

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Rookie Newb Knownuthin'
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:31:35 PM »
Howdy Dillon, glad to have you.
Annoying as they may be on forums, newbies are what keep the industry going, and we do welcome you!  ;D
Way back when, I coined a phrase on another forum that really helps milk the knowledge from this particular type of cow. "The board helps those who help themselves"
Read a little bit of what has come before you here. Do it a little each day, and you'll be surprised how many questions that you have and mysteries that you wonder about have been covered in the seven months we've been here. This background can really help you come up with specific questions with answers now making even more sense.
Once again, welcome aboard.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »
welcome aboard :)

Offline DILLON

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »
Thanks guys

Frog, I was kidding with those exact ones. Now I'm sure to have other obvious questions later, I do know how the search button functions!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »
Thanks guys

Frog, I was kidding with those exact ones. Now I'm sure to have other obvious questions later, I do know how the search button functions!

Well, sometimes it works better than other times. lol!
More than a few have said in the past, that even on a board with a hundred times more posts than here, that they literally just eventually read everything! I'm serious about that as a learning tool and method. I was not chiding you about your specific questions, and, as I said also, you are welcome and we will help you any way we can.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 12:01:02 AM »
Dillon welcome, even though I am fairly new to this forum, I've been reading it over and I can tell you that the people and information on this forum is much better than most of the others.

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 08:21:36 PM »
Welcome to the board
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.