Author Topic: Xenon Screens  (Read 7272 times)

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Xenon Screens
« on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:44 PM »
For those of you who use static frames of wood or aluminum we make the best in the nation and no one can match our quality at the price we charge.  We charge less for our high quality screens than the competition charges for their low quality screens.  What I mean to say is that the frame partner at Xenon was the 3rd person in the industry to start making frames.  Brent has made them for over 25 years and we manufacture from scratch 850+ frames a day in any size you want..  On a side note for any using a Newman roller table Brent invented it and sold the patent to Don Newman. Please call for your static frame needs.  On your first order you may price out of the "97 and up" column.
Thanks
Sonny
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Xenon Screens
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »
I'll give a rave review to the aluminum statics. I bought 30 of them with the press two years ago. 20+ are still in use with good tension. 110's and 160's, have tens of thousands of prints on them.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Northland

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:22:58 AM »
Sonny..... are 20 x 28 aluminum frames available?
I'm using 20 x 28 inch PanelFrames, but they have a couple quirks I'd like to get away from.

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »
Sonny..... are 20 x 28 aluminum frames available?
I'm using 20 x 28 inch PanelFrames, but they have a couple quirks I'd like to get away from.
Yep.  Any size.  Give me a call and I'll get you a price.
404-895-1796 :) :)
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training

Offline theSignShop

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 11:56:49 AM »
Sonny-I just called and got your email. I left a message, but I think it clicked off before I was done. Please call me 704-483-1744, I want to order some 20 x 24 wood frames with white 110 mesh.
If you cannot explain something simply enough, you do not know your subject matter well enough.
-Albert Einstein

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 12:13:57 PM »
Wer are buying about 50 new aluminums auto size so O figured I would check Sonnys PDF for pricing since he claims to be the cheapest in the country, yet they are more expensive than any of the three other places I use???????????
"No man is an island"

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 12:20:00 PM »
Wer are buying about 50 new aluminums auto size so O figured I would check Sonnys PDF for pricing since he claims to be the cheapest in the country, yet they are more expensive than any of the three other places I use???????????
What mesh counts and sizes.  Ours are the best for the money.  We use procedures that were invented by the owner 25+ years ago and improved on constantly.  Made from scratch and guaranteed.  Not meshed Chinese frames.
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 12:24:25 PM »
What is your price on 230 mesh 20x24 frames?

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
What is your price on 230 mesh 20x24 frames?
Wood $$16.  Alum $22.50
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »
Why dont you send me 4 wood ones. Email me an invoice.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »
What mesh counts and sizes.  Ours are the best for the money.  We use procedures that were invented by the owner 25+ years ago and improved on constantly.  Made from scratch and guaranteed.  Not meshed Chinese frames.

Your pricing is $3 higher than Victory or Tech support. Best for the money is not the same as cheapest in the market. Personally I love Poconos frames when buying new, they are about 2$ cheaper than yours.
"No man is an island"

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
Classifieds are locked to keep discussions and advertisements in their respective areas.

This thread is two years old, and sneaked in as there was a different policy then.

It's locked now. Please contact each other via PM, email, or a new thread in a discussion section.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?