Author Topic: Player Coach wanted  (Read 1896 times)

Offline BorisB

Player Coach wanted
« on: July 12, 2016, 02:44:33 PM »
I’m looking for a person that would help us improve level of our services.
By this I mean quality of our work, speed at which jobs move through production, overall workflow improvements, getting our processes more standardised.  In short, to help us get to the next level.

I’m not looking for consultant to come for a week or so. I want to get a player-coach person for 1-3 month. Not to tell us what we don’t do optimally and tell us what to do in report on final day.   I want somebody to show and teach my personal how to do things better.  To step on press and run it, set it up and tear it down with us. Until we get it. We are not particularly clever bunch, plus we learned everything by doing and finding our own ways. Which are optimal sometimes, but need to be optimal most of times.

What is awaiting  our player -coach to be?
Team of 30+ employees.   2 MHM 12 c presses, (2003, 2006), CTS (by the time he arrives it will be I-Image), 200+ NRF M3 with Roller Master, Wilflex PCs, 60 embroidery heads, two Kornit Machines, automatic transfer printing line, several heat presses……

Now the interesting stuff: We are in Europe.  300km from Venice, 250km from Vienna, close to Alps and mediteranian sea.  Detailed location: Maribor, Slovenia.

This is short and brief description of what I’m looking for. More information and details on when, how, money, other stuff: boris.bauman@rogac.si

Boris
www.rogac.eu