Author Topic: Noob here  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
Noob here
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:29:26 AM »
Hello! New to the board here and wanted to introduce myself. Our shop has been around for over 20 years and we've been developing shop management software for the industry for almost as long. We may have run into a few of you at the ISS shows over the years and look forward to getting to know you all. Have a great day!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Noob here
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:40:18 AM »
Howdy. We're looking forward to your contributions whichever hat you're wearing it the time.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 03:37:06 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 12:30:15 PM »
welcome aboard!

tell us more about the software.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »
Welcome to the board, the more the merrier!

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 05:30:19 PM »
welcome aboard!

tell us more about the software.

pierre

Hi Pierre,

PriceIt Software has been around for a long time. We may have been one of the first Shop Management Programs developed specifically for Screen Printers, Embroiderers, and DTG. We have a lot of happy customers ranging in size from Mom & Pop Shops to Multi-Million Dollar Companies that rely on PriceIt to help run the day to day operations at their shop. PriceIt began as a pricing tool and has been tweaked and improved over the last 20 years to become one of the leading software solutions for our industry. About 8 months ago we launched the cloud based solution and the response has been amazing with half of our current customer base using it at this time. We welcome feedback from our customers and implement ideas and improvements all the time. Our website does a pretty good job of presenting PriceIt but here are just a few of the things it does:

Pricing and Quotes
Invoicing
Client Payment Portal
Vendor Data
Process Credit Cards
Customer History
Reporting
Product Purchasing
Inventory
Shipping
Production Scheduling
Contract and House Work Orders
QuickBooks Integration
Job Scheduling
Artwork Approval
Slices
Dices
Chops
Slivers
(Ok...Above 4 may not be included)  :D :D :D

Stop by our website and take a look around. If you like what you see signup for a demo so you can kick the tires on it for a week or so.
https://priceitsoftware.squarespace.com/tsb-landing