Author Topic: 3 color on CHARCOAL  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
3 color on CHARCOAL
« on: October 26, 2016, 05:33:35 PM »
This is 3 colors on charcoal. This type of print runs nice and simple.

Art and Seps by Dot-Tone-Designs.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Re: 3 color on CHARCOAL
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 05:58:08 PM »
Dan,

What is the price to get something like this created and sepd?
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 07:29:31 PM »
Nice job Dan, butttt LOL that back tire needs to be wider, looks to thin JMO, but awesome job love it
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 07:59:21 PM »
Nice job Dan, butttt LOL that back tire needs to be wider, looks to thin JMO, but awesome job love it

HA!  That goes to show, you either just "look for things to pick out" or that you have a real eye for skinny tires. LOL

This is  photo of a car, edited/cropped out and windows re done to remove the unwanted reflections.  Worst case scenario is that I may have masked the tire out too thin, but I doubt it cuz...hey, It's Dot-Tone we're talking about here. Haven't you heard man, I'm a legend.

No, I'm not serious about the legend thing, (Sometimes you have to spell sarcasm out for people literally) so they don't really think I believe that...but I've heard that more than a few times. LOL.  I tell them, I'm no legend, I'm a myth.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline dlac

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:51:31 AM »
Just to show you I still get by here.. and without my glasses I can only see the whitewall.. so you are good here.. I know you are more than a myth in  that we have actually met in our infamous pasts..
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...