Author Topic: FREE UGLY SWEATER PATTERN FILL AND ART.  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
FREE UGLY SWEATER PATTERN FILL AND ART.
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:14:11 AM »
Attached are a couple items one might use for an ugly sweater design that are completed and can be edited/enhanced.  Each color is a spot color and has an underbase built in with registration and should be ready to print to films. There is a top white to help make the bright white areas as well.

With this, you will see there are live pattern fills of the spot colors (with the underbase on each) so that you can use those in other art elements you might create yourself.

To improve the pattern fill and achieve a more realistic "stitch look", you might try expanding the fill and editing out the outer edges that do not make a complete stitch. I got a little lazy in the end and left it up to whoever might want to use it or, you can leave it as is.

The best part of the pattern fill is that since it's live art, (live patterns) you can scale them up or down. Just uncheck the OBJECT and be sure to check the PATTERN in the scale options.

Enjoy...and Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:34:34 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline SEPSINK

Re: FREE UGLY SWEATER PATTERN FILL AND ART.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 10:39:35 AM »
Ha! Awesome! Thanks!
www.seps.ink Color Separations For Screen Printers

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 10:46:37 AM »
Ill use that pattern, thanks!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 04:42:04 PM »
It seems to look best at actual print size by enlarging the pattern (scaling) within the selection by about 150-200%.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850