Author Topic: Penn State  (Read 3353 times)

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
Re: Penn State
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 02:27:04 PM »
Penn State is my college and i love Joe Pa.  he did exactly what he was supposed to do, he told his boss.   hell the kid the witnessed the act McQuarrey is still going to coach sats game wtf?  that is what pisses me off, its like they just used joe as the scapegoat.  hell with all the coverage you would swear joe was the one commiting the crime. hell they seam to be more mad at him then with the guy Sandusky that actually did the acts.   
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 03:02:48 PM »
I do not think that it is fair to have him in the news all the time. McQuarrey's case and him being on the sidelines this Saturday is a disgrace and not many people talk about that.
But, that is because JoePa became something more and bigger than the whole University. You could have seen that yesterday when he came out and told them not to waste time on him and decision about his future, told them to worry about other things.
It is sad what happened to the kids, but that had to be stopped first time they found the guy with the kid in the shower.
You'll see, there will be more stuff coming out. That University is in danger, and football program will suffer for a few years.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
No one and I mean no one Mother Teresa the pope etc. can be excused for this simply because they are some kind of college hero. WTF kids were being raped and all that is expected is to go to your superior? And then you see the rapist still working and not in jail? Joe  P should have turned him in, he had nothing to fear from the Higher ups since he did the right hting, and I wonder how many children since first discovered were assaulted?

"No man is an island"

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
Frank I also work part time at a college so I uderstand the chain of command but if I see the person that I reported later on I have got to ask "Was that true what my grad asst. told me?" just saying.... Also if I walked in on someone ( the grad asst. ) doing that to a young boy or girl I would be on his ass like White on Rice!!! I don't care who it was or if I would get my a@# whooped! Hey I follow a chain of commands also with the students and our Dean but if I saw this come on the chain is BROKEN!!!! end of story

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 03:38:32 PM »
Penn State is my college and i love Joe Pa.  he did exactly what he was supposed to do, he told his boss.   hell the kid the witnessed the act McQuarrey is still going to coach sats game wtf?  that is what pisses me off, its like they just used joe as the scapegoat.  hell with all the coverage you would swear joe was the one commiting the crime. hell they seam to be more mad at him then with the guy Sandusky that actually did the acts.   

He is the head of football. He reported it and nothing was done. It was his duty not only as a leader but as a human to report it and make sure that something was done. I hope everyone that was involved  gets strung up by the nuts. I have a cousin that went through something like this and he's been a wreck ever since. F' him and anyone else that knew about it. Losing his job is appropriate in this situation.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
This is precisely why you do not do statues and crap like that while people are still in the job or even alive.

Also, I have no problem with 2 being above 3.  He was known as a coach first, educator second, and humanitarian 3rd.  That makes no difference.

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 12:31:53 AM »
keep taking GOD out of the mouths of people and schools and such we're going to have a hell of a mess one day.

With all due respect to you my friend, the white collar also brings up headlines that seem all to similar to this subject matter. Sandusky is a bit out in the open for he does not have a Religious Institution to hide behind.  As far as I'm concerned there is not a fire hot enough to burn him  or any other sick sonofabitch who takes advantage of children in this manner.... golden grid iron or golden domes be damned.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 03:07:02 PM »
I agree good ole father john gagen got his in the slammer (then they killed him).
Unfortunately the church protected him for many many years and more people suffered because of it...stuff that in your confessional and repent it father baby, by the way did the pope resign back then?
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 03:52:27 PM »
No "board" able to "fire" him.   ;)
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers