Author Topic: Fire...  (Read 5959 times)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Fire...
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2018, 05:59:30 PM »
Wow. What a jerk. To be honest, I think Im more shocked that the email address mike-hunt@yahoo was still available. Thought that would have been eaten up a while ago!

my first thought too!  ;D

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 11:49:04 PM »
Must be a pretty shitty shop if someone has enough time and energy to email something like that.  I mean, Brandt isnt exactly Mr. Niceguy or whatever, but who honestly lets some bottom feeder pricing and pictures of fast cars get that far under their skin, lol. 

Off topic, but did you ever sell your M-link.  I know I chimed in about being interested forever ago, and even if you did I would love to pick you brain about it.  We need to upgrade capacity on the DTG front pretty much immediately and its basically time to either buy a couple MlinkX's or a big boy Kornit...

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2018, 07:36:08 AM »
I'm one of the easiest going guys in the world and Brandt and I don't see eye to eye on some things so take that into account, and I bet we are a lot more alike than we are different, and no matter how much someone has frustrated me or annoyed me I can't see myself sending an email like that.  There has only been 2 or 3 guys in the history of these screen printing forums that I honestly thought were not good people, or I guess that's a little harsh, they just lied about most everything they talked about and many people respected them and took their advice to heart.  They might not have been evil people, but the damage they could do with those types of lies can literally ruin someone's business, bankrupt them.  Even those people wouldn't have extracted a response from me like that.  That person is really a scumbag and I think there is potential for it to escalate to something bigger.  I hope not, but those are my final thoughts on it.   
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2018, 08:48:42 AM »
LOL. Someone is just projecting how they really feel about themselves. Some people just have chips on their shoulders for whatever reason. Its always crazy when you come across someone who perceived a slight years ago. They finally confront you and you have no idea what they're talking about because it happened a decade ago... LOL. Very infuriating for them in my experience. Some folks just let you live rent free on their head for years and carry crap around. Forgiveness / letting go is a powerful thing, but some just don't have the capacity. I wouldn't lose sleep about it.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2018, 09:19:09 AM »
LOL. Someone is just projecting how they really feel about themselves. Some people just have chips on their shoulders for whatever reason. Its always crazy when you come across someone who perceived a slight years ago. They finally confront you and you have no idea what they're talking about because it happened a decade ago... LOL. Very infuriating for them in my experience. Some folks just let you live rent free on their head for years and carry crap around. Forgiveness / letting go is a powerful thing, but some just don't have the capacity. I wouldn't lose sleep about it.

I don't care at all actually, anyone that would step to that level is a puss.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »
Must be a pretty shitty shop if someone has enough time and energy to email something like that.  I mean, Brandt isnt exactly Mr. Niceguy or whatever, but who honestly lets some bottom feeder pricing and pictures of fast cars get that far under their skin, lol. 

Off topic, but did you ever sell your M-link.  I know I chimed in about being interested forever ago, and even if you did I would love to pick you brain about it.  We need to upgrade capacity on the DTG front pretty much immediately and its basically time to either buy a couple MlinkX's or a big boy Kornit...

Sold the M-link, just didn't fit our set up at this time. Out space dictated it to some level, which will now change after this fire as we will expand into that space so it might be on our radar some day again.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »
I'm one of the easiest going guys in the world and Brandt and I don't see eye to eye on some things so take that into account, and I bet we are a lot more alike than we are different, and no matter how much someone has frustrated me or annoyed me I can't see myself sending an email like that.  There has only been 2 or 3 guys in the history of these screen printing forums that I honestly thought were not good people, or I guess that's a little harsh, they just lied about most everything they talked about and many people respected them and took their advice to heart.  They might not have been evil people, but the damage they could do with those types of lies can literally ruin someone's business, bankrupt them.  Even those people wouldn't have extracted a response from me like that.  That person is really a scumbag and I think there is potential for it to escalate to something bigger.  I hope not, but those are my final thoughts on it.

I would bet we are closer to alike as well, I think we are all just passionate about our businesses in different ways. So it would be unlikely we would all agree on everything because our perspectives are all different. I wouldn't write an email like that to anyone and only can think of one person who id even suggest would warrant that type of a email. But hey some people are bat sh!t crazy and do whatever they want. 

We both know anyone that would resort to submitting an anonymous email would never man up in real life.

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2018, 02:51:20 PM »
Just saw this, I hope you are getting everything sorted out as best as possible.

Also, shame on whoever sent that. I'm all about a good trolling, but that was just low class.

Good luck buddy.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2018, 03:08:19 PM »
Just saw this, I hope you are getting everything sorted out as best as possible.

Also, shame on whoever sent that. I'm all about a good trolling, but that was just low class.

Good luck buddy.

Appreciate it. We are great shape now. Literally full operation and only a couple days behind. We are pulling some over time this weekend and each day to dig out and haven't missed any critical time lines yet.

ALl thats left on my side is cleaning of warehouse ceiling and they are finishing some cleaning in the embroidery area today/tomorrow.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2018, 05:57:37 PM »
Brandt, just noticed this! Do not, I say DO NOT let the insurance or fire folks see this forum's main page!  :o
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2018, 09:55:07 PM »
????????????

Offline LuckyFlyinROUSH

• !!!
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2018, 11:07:45 PM »
Okay...pardon my ignorance...but who the heck is Mike Hunt? I googled it and I got several laughable variations....
I spend too much money on equipment...

Offline Jepaul

• www.youngonecorporation.com
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2018, 12:29:20 AM »
Okay...pardon my ignorance...but who the heck is Mike Hunt? I googled it and I got several laughable variations....
Same, lol

Offline Doug B

• !!!
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2018, 06:14:08 AM »
  Frog:  Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that...
 ;D ;D ;D

Good luck man. Fortunately for me  the only fire I've had is the printer's
scourge of a flaming pallet.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2018, 06:54:50 AM »
  Frog:  Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that...
 ;D ;D ;D

Good luck man. Fortunately for me  the only fire I've had is the printer's
scourge of a flaming pallet.

Same here actually, this fire wasn't from us or our operation. But it did affect us.  But literally we are 100% running since Tuesday. We lost 3 full days. That's it. We made up 1 already in that time already. By Monday or so we will be fully on or ahead of schedule.