Author Topic: Just want to give a Shout out to Dave at BimmRiddle....  (Read 787 times)

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Just want to give a Shout out to Dave at BimmRiddle....
« on: December 12, 2011, 08:10:36 AM »
Dave is a true mentor and just all around GREAT guy...Last night he was at John's (jester apparel) shop helping John dial in his new M&R diamondback press.  This was on a Sunday and in the evening at that....Dave renews my faith in this industry by helping out a new auto press owner with his years of knowledge...

so here is to DAVE!!!

thanks for being there for people like us Dave..

Sam

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Just want to give a Shout out to Dave at BimmRiddle....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:55:35 AM »
Thanks Dave!  What a great guy.  :D

I occasionally ask other business owners if they get help on line from others in the same business they are in. You'd think that they would, that other industries help out others in the business. Not like our industry. Most say they would never imagine another person or business telling others how to do everything they do.

I'm sure they haven't really looked hard enough. For example, LinkedIn does have just about every category of business you might imagine and if the don't, you can start your own and become mod. We can't be the only industry that starts forums to help each other. Probably for every 1 printer who knows about our forum, we have another 200 that don't. All the more reason to spread the word. Imagine how many more "Daves, Jester's and Palomars are looking for friends.

Thanks Dave,  I've always said we were like family.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 10:36:53 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »
hear ye, hear ye!

OK, now that I've dorked out . . . Way to go Dave, thanx!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
I owe him a lot of beers :o