Computers and Software > Separation Programs

quick seperation studio question

(1/4) > >>

1984solar:
does purchasing seperation studio from ryonet come with accurip? kind of unclear on the site.. Thanks

Colin:
No, they are sold individually.

There are some packages that include both however.

blue moon:
why would you need the separation studio? In your other post you are asking some entry level questions and the other post is asking simulated process info (one of the most difficult things you could be doing).

'just curious, not trying to discourage. It would also be easier to answer the questions if we better understand how much you know. . .

pierre

screenxpress:
After doing a search, to me that's kind of a pricey package.  Before purchasing anything I would investigate all available products for reviews and pricing.

It's a Photoshop Plug-in, like so many others. 

So, I suppose the next question is.....does the poster have Photoshop to start the separation process?

rusty:

--- Quote from: screenxpress on February 11, 2019, 02:58:30 PM ---After doing a search, to me that's kind of a pricey package.  Before purchasing anything I would investigate all available products for reviews and pricing.

--- End quote ---

I think most things on Ryonets site is overpriced. They started out geared towards the entry level market...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version