Author Topic: PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK  (Read 684 times)

Offline GrafXnj

PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK
« on: October 02, 2019, 10:49:51 AM »
HELLO
I am looking for just the PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK, possibily 1 - 3 books and of the newr years
I have older ones and its time to upgrade, anyone know where I can purchace just the  PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK
without the uncoated and other books that I never use, but spend the money on as a group package.

and help / direction would be great
thank you

Offline GoWestRob

• !!!
Re: PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 11:03:24 AM »
We always buy the combo pack and then sell the uncoated version on Ebay.  There's always someone out there who is in the opposite situation, they only need an uncoated book and don't want to buy the combo pack.  It is always easy to find a buyer.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: PANTONE C - COATED SWATCH BOOK
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:12:31 AM »
SGIA show in Dallas usually has Pantone on site and has specials.
Also PPAI show in Vegas usually has some really good deals on books. They will even give you trade in money for your old ones.
Pretty sure they sell just the coated, but I might be mistaken.

At the local NBM show in Columbus they had a rep and I just purchased a new color munki (ours is getting old and has some issues getting started). It was almost half off.
reach out to Sal at 616 443-2468 (Pantone sales rep from the show) and see if he has anything going on. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!