Author Topic: DTG Mod1 for sale  (Read 6616 times)

Offline 4cprintshop

DTG Mod1 for sale
« on: November 17, 2019, 07:47:55 PM »
We have 4 Mod 1 for sale. They have ink stains but overall in good working condition. They are used daily and print well. There is a discount if 2 or more are purchase.

The price for 1 is $2,300 each
The price for 2 is $2,000 each
The price for 3 is $1,800 each
The price for 4 is $1,600 each

What's included: free training (at our office if needed), computer stand, adult platen and ink bags

PH: 352-641-0472
Ask for Dean

Offline 4cprintshop

Re: DTG Mod1 for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 09:45:02 PM »
We have 3 Mod 1 for sale. They have ink stains but overall in good working condition. They are used daily and print well. There is a discount if 2 or more are purchase.

The price for 3 is $1,800 each

What's included: free training (at our office if needed), computer stand, adult platen and ink bags.

We are open for local pickup or we are willing to crate and ship as well for $350

Offline 4cprintshop

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 11:17:55 AM »
We are down to 2 Mod 1 for sale. They have ink stains but overall in good working condition. They are used daily and print well. There is a discount if both are purchase together.

What's included: free training (at our office if needed), computer stand, adult platen and ink bags.

The computer with the RIP addtional $200

We are open for local pickup or we are willing to crate and ship as well for $350

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 01:07:07 PM »
common for the prints be that far out of registration?
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline 4cprintshop

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 03:56:39 PM »
I just saw your message, this is a crappy image from the customer. This is easily fix in the RIP.

Offline 4cprintshop

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 12:09:52 PM »
We are down to 2 Mod 1 for sale. They have ink stains but overall in good working condition. They are used daily and print well. There is a discount if both are purchase together.

The price for 1 is $2,200 each
The price for 2 is $1,900 each

The computer with the RIP additional $200

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 12:47:59 PM »
I picked up one of these and UPS wasn't too kind on it, between the seller and our forum buddy Jerid Hill, they both went WAY above and beyond to help me out.

Now if I could only figure out the RIP program, I'd be ready to print.  :o

...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 01:20:30 PM »
I picked up one of these and UPS wasn't too kind on it, between the seller and our forum buddy Jerid Hill, they both went WAY above and beyond to help me out.

we use the MOD1. I can walk you through few things. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »

second this! Jerid Hill has be great!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 4cprintshop

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 02:46:02 PM »
Homer,

The RIP is easy. If when you are done with Pierre and you need more help let me know. Remember the white ink needs to be used else it will damage the print head.