Author Topic: Contract DTG  (Read 2671 times)

Offline SteveS

Contract DTG
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:58:35 PM »
Are there any reliable, easy to deal with, contract DTG printers in the Houston area? Been looking for a while but they seem to be few and far between. We occasionally have projects that are suited for smaller run DTG runs due to the complexity of the designs.

I would appreciate any referrals anyone might have. I know there are a bunch around the country but was hoping for a reliable vendor in my immediate area of Houston, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Contract DTG
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 11:17:15 PM »
IR tees in cypress.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline SteveS

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 08:57:15 AM »
Thanks Eric. I assume you have some experience with them and their quality? Do you know what equipment they utilize?

I'll reach out to them today or Monday and see if they can help us.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 04:57:51 PM »
After sampling and running a few jobs over the years with a number of DTG contractors I wonder if there are any that can be reasonably used by a quality oriented shop.   I'd love to use one or more of them for select projects but we have had poor luck with those we have tried.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 05:07:20 PM »
After sampling and running a few jobs over the years with a number of DTG contractors I wonder if there are any that can be reasonably used by a quality oriented shop.   I'd love to use one or more of them for select projects but we have had poor luck with those we have tried.

The place i mentioned is a mom and pop operation, that literally runs a DTG machine out of her garage. No way she'd be able to scale. He asked about Houston, so it makes sense for him!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:40:06 PM »

The place i mentioned is a mom and pop operation, that literally runs a DTG machine out of her garage. No way she'd be able to scale. He asked about Houston, so it makes sense for him!

Yeah I imagine that's the other problem, if you find a good one they probably can't scale with your client's orders as things move along.