Author Topic: Anyone need a room in Long Beach?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Anyone need a room in Long Beach?
« on: January 14, 2020, 03:11:40 PM »
Anyone need a hotel room in Long Beach? We will have 1 more room than we need and it is non refundable. We usually stay at a "more interesting" hotel because of the close proximity to the grocery store(beer and food).

If anyone is interested let me know, it is the Travelodge at 80 Atlantic.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Anyone need a room in Long Beach?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:23:02 PM »
Do you come with the room?
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 05:48:54 PM »
I'm sorry Dave, I'm saving myself for a reputable DTG printer....  ;D

Room has been spoken for!
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 06:35:49 PM »

Alex, very much so looking forward to seeing you.

Dave, nah, not so much. . . :)

pj
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 09:12:31 AM »

pj

Ohhhhhh, ya, Pierre.... Ya, um, my schedule is pretty booked up. You know, now that it seems I am being courted by Dave and all....  That and well, I have um, meetings, ya, BIG meetings, and there is a underground(practically main stream) movement for me to do a autograph signing. Ya, so, totally booked, maybe next year...  ;D

We get in Thursday evening, aside from lunch and walking some of the show with a client Saturday morning, I'm free. Let me know if you don't have my cellular telephone number any more.  The 1-800-DISCHARGE number I used to have was bought by some medical company, I don't exactly understand why...  ;D
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 10:11:54 AM »

pj

Ohhhhhh, ya, Pierre.... Ya, um, my schedule is pretty booked up. You know, now that it seems I am being courted by Dave and all....  That and well, I have um, meetings, ya, BIG meetings, and there is a underground(practically main stream) movement for me to do a autograph signing. Ya, so, totally booked, maybe next year...  ;D

We get in Thursday evening, aside from lunch and walking some of the show with a client Saturday morning, I'm free. Let me know if you don't have my cellular telephone number any more.  The 1-800-DISCHARGE number I used to have was bought by some medical company, I don't exactly understand why...  ;D

AHFC (Alex Haug Fan Club) meet and greet will be on Friday noon at the SCMD (Slow Clap Medical Devices) booth! Call 1 (800) DISCHARGE for the booth number please. Bring your pens and autograph books. We will be handing out AHFC posters (which Alex will be signing, of course) and sample antibiotic packs from the SCMD. 

For those not interested in autographs, lets meet at 1pm at the Ink Kitchen booth on Friday.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 10:14:15 AM »

pj

AHFC (Alex Haug Fan Club) meet and greet will be on Friday noon at the SCMD (Slow Clap Medical Devices) booth! Call 1 (800) DISCHARGE for the booth number please. Bring your pens and autograph books. We will be handing out AHFC posters (which Alex will be signing, of course) and sample antibiotic packs from the SCMD. 

For those not interested in autographs, lets meet at 1pm at the Ink Kitchen booth on Friday.

pierre

Well played sir. Well played.

I concede. I also need to get back to work.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 10:17:03 AM »
I'm bringing a Sharpie so he can sign my moobs!!!
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA