Author Topic: M&R I-Image temporary shut off procedures  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
M&R I-Image temporary shut off procedures
« on: March 23, 2020, 12:13:11 PM »
Our own Dave Filip has inquired with M&R as to the proper procedures for shutting down the I-Image machines in a proper fashion so that there are no issues at start up whenever that might be in the near future.

I’ve attached those documents for M&R, For Dave, and others here, so that you may prepare if needed.
If you have done this before in the past, please review the information again, as prescribed by M&R as the process may have been updated. These are the latest updated procedures attached.

Typically, you would normally leave the machine on at night and during weekends, but for longer periods, (vacations or shop shutdowns for a week or longer), you will want to follow these steps attached.

Thank you
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: M&R I-Image temporary shut off procedures
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 12:33:36 PM »
Thanks for posting, Dan
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline TheGhost

• Verified/Junior
Re: M&R I-Image temporary shut off procedures
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 09:09:22 AM »
Thanks, good timing.