Author Topic: Cassy and Moogle part two  (Read 329 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Cassy and Moogle part two
« on: April 29, 2020, 03:12:19 PM »
Cassy came over to the work the lands. Father not in tow, turns out he had a few strokes. As it got late, I made some shrimp and grits and we ate and watched a good movie. I remembered about what she said about making babies so we just slept and cuddled.
The next morning, I awoke to the great smell of coffee. We ate breakfast in peace and quiet. And she said this.
"I can no longer take care of Moogle. She is yours now. She is not in the flesh, but that is your problem. I will help you with the painting, but that is it."
It is sometimes hard to describe a strawberry blond blue eyed Southern girl, but Cassy fits the bill. Do not mess with them.
I never saw her again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:28:34 PM by tonypep »

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Cassy and Moogle part two
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 07:55:28 AM »
She never came back to help with the painting and take up the bubble wrap. That is on my own now. So be it. I will most likely be moving anyway. Moogle will follow me anywhere, so that is good............I did talk to Cassy the other day though. She offered to help me move.
"I love Moogle but keep her away. I will see you once more, but that is all. I must take care of Daddy and you have your own issues. If you want to get up on the latter and get that painting, well then.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 11:01:06 AM by tonypep »