Author Topic: OK, i GIVE UP..  (Read 2751 times)

Offline dlac

OK, i GIVE UP..
« on: May 03, 2020, 04:21:50 PM »
I have been looking for freelance art work for over a year.. I guess it has all gone to foreign artists.. so.. I am looking for work in the T-shirt industry anywhere within 200 miles of Carbondale Illinois, I am pretty damn good artist. I belong to the cloud, I run Illustrator and little bit of Corel, I can set up automatics, I can run an automatic, I can sell, I have been to Wal-Mart and got a company a license to sell in Florida, I was early setting up garment dying in my factory, I have taught other people to garment dye.. I am retirement age so can work as contract labor, no taxes, no heath insurance, no retirement.. I purchased sewing operation and made money at it until China got involved.. I would like to find something within 200 miles of Carbondale Illinois.. It you hear the auto stop come out and check to see if I fell asleep..At the end of LaCrosse GRaphics we were selling shirts from the carribean all the way to Guam.. had 4 reps and a helluva crew.. Post here and will get right back to you.. and help make money when we all get going again..
David LaCrosse
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...