Author Topic: MEMORIAL DAY IS EVERY DAY  (Read 375 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
MEMORIAL DAY IS EVERY DAY
« on: May 22, 2020, 08:58:55 AM »
I seem to be on this soap box all the time but especially on those special times...one is here again.
mooseman

I saw our Flag today, The colors were faded looking a little tired but still standing strong and  proud in the summer wind.
It reminded me of the Sons and Daughters of yesterday’s America who stood for my freedom years before I was born free in America.
Over time  many may have faded away but the glory and honor of their service to America will never fade.

I saw our Flag today it flew bravely in the wind a bit tattered and worn but still strong , and  proud over America.
It flies for the Sons and Daughters of America who fought for my freedom, battle tested and hardened to stand against the forces that would take away my freedom.
Like a battle flag they too stand in great pride and honor, battle scared , proud and selfless in their dedication to America and the freedom they protected. 

I saw a flag pole today. It flew no glory but stood silently in the wind empty and wanting for the absence of our colors.
It reminded me of the Sons and Daughters of America who stood for my freedom who have yet to come home to the America they honorably served.
America can only be completely free when every one of her  Sons and Daughters of Freedom can come home, home to the America they gave all to protect.

I saw a flag today. It’s colors were bright, strong as it embraced in silence and honor a fallen hero.  Another American Hero who gave all without hesitation, without fear to go forward to protect  my freedom.
While they stand no more their selfless commitment to duty to America  will insure countless generations American freedom.
Born in freedom and fallen in battle they will ever rest in the grateful arms and hearts of a free America.

Thank you American Heroes......I will never forget .....I get to be here because you were there for my freedom.
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.