Author Topic: Boxes with your logo printed on them  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Boxes with your logo printed on them
« on: June 18, 2020, 06:40:15 PM »
Anyone have a source that they use for shirt shipping boxes with your logo printed on them.  I'm looking for the usual 21 x 16 x 11 boxes with my logo printed in black on 2 sides. 
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Boxes with your logo printed on them
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
Anyone have a source that they use for shirt shipping boxes with your logo printed on them.  I'm looking for the usual 21 x 16 x 11 boxes with my logo printed in black on 2 sides.

Find a local box/cardboard manufacturing company. You'll save alot more in shipping, especially since they'll most likely drop off for free. We just ordered 5,000 9x6x6 boxes, that came on 5 pallets.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 08:06:21 AM »
Got ya. It looks like I'll have to find one hopefully in Little Rock 110 miles away and just pick them up since we go there a lot anyway.  We are in such a small town.  Thanks.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 09:20:51 AM »
Local for sure. Boxes weigh too much and take up too much space(even when flattened) to economically ship.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 10:00:06 AM »
We use a company that delivers with their own trucks.  It's very convenient.

Speaking of which, you will be surprised by how much room they take up.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 10:32:48 AM »

Speaking of which, you will be surprised by how much room they take up.

This TOTALLY blew me away our first box shipment a few years ago!!!!! On the plus side we did have a bad ass box castle 1 person could eat lunch in if you shimmied in!  ;D
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline merchmonster

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 11:01:25 AM »
I highly recommend Uline custom printed tape and branded box inventory labels instead.

Cheaper, takes less space, less waste and thus much lower environmental impact. Recycling 5000+ boxes a year makes me cringe.
Merch Monster Screen Printing Embroidery and DTG Direct To Garment Printing
Servicing Oakland CA and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.merchmonster.net

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 11:23:59 AM »
I highly recommend Uline custom printed tape and branded box inventory labels instead.

Cheaper, takes less space, less waste and thus much lower environmental impact. Recycling 5000+ boxes a year makes me cringe.
I don't know why I didn't think of the tape.  Appreciate everyone for the responses.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 11:29:53 AM »

I don't know why I didn't think of the tape.  Appreciate everyone for the responses.

Depends on how you look at things... Tape is ONLY good for the person opening up the box, then it's value and your cost is dead. We use fully printed nice custom boxes so when they are sitting in a office, behind a merch table, or re used for someone moving it is advertising/awareness. Tape won't do that.
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 12:23:59 PM »

Depends on how you look at things... Tape is ONLY good for the person opening up the box, then it's value and your cost is dead. We use fully printed nice custom boxes so when they are sitting in a office, behind a merch table, or re used for someone moving it is advertising/awareness. Tape won't do that.

All of this...Tape is cool but not seen nearly as much as a box. I can't tell you how many times my kids told me they saw one of my boxes at the store /school /restaurant etc....

Also, If you have a bangin' box, chances of them keeping it / reusing it are increased. We have a nice white box with badass prints /assorted colors. Hot pink print on a white box is cool with me, not so much with the gnarly truck driver picking up an order ;D :o
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 12:33:08 PM »

All of this...Tape is cool but not seen nearly as much as a box. I can't tell you how many times my kids told me they saw one of my boxes at the store /school /restaurant etc....

Also, If you have a bangin' box, chances of them keeping it / reusing it are increased. We have a nice white box with badass prints /assorted colors. Hot pink print on a white box is cool with me, not so much with the gnarly truck driver picking up an order ;D :o

Show us your box dude.

Pink or not. LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 12:37:17 PM »

Show us your box dude.

Pink or not. LOL

Rob's seen my box...and he LOVES it... ;D ;D... they are grey this month... Going blue for July because 'Merica......
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 12:46:52 PM »

Show us your box dude.

Pink or not. LOL

Rob's seen my box...and he LOVES it... ;D ;D... they are grey this month... Going blue for July because 'Merica......

Do you not have a camera on your phone? Show us.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »

Show us your box dude.

Pink or not. LOL

Do you not have a camera on your phone? Show us.

Here are ours....
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 01:03:46 PM »

Here are ours....

Looks good! What are you spending for them like that just curious?