Author Topic: Easy Money For Sale Cheap  (Read 1465 times)

Offline dlac

Easy Money For Sale Cheap
« on: September 21, 2020, 12:12:32 PM »
Ok.. David LaCrosse here putting on a  fire sale.. Over the yeas I have done millions of dollars in resort wear sales.. all ended the day of the towers coming down..I was over extended in 20000 square feet of shop, sewing, garment dying and printing 2 resort lines.. ouch..  i WAS CLOSING THE DOORS AND TURNING OUT THE LIGHTS when my wife called and said the world was ending and the towers were coming down..  I went to David and his Wife doing local custome and some freelance art.. NOw I am older, tired and want to walk away.. I have hundreds? of deisgns.. 3 lines,(dead)  LAKE COUNTRY GRAPHICS, ART4TEES AND LEGEND BAY.. Have the names regidterd to me.. 90% of the art is vector.. some process but not much.. I have lists of old customer base, I will sell all or any parts at fire sale pricing.. I mean down and dirty.. Hate to just hit cancel.. 95% is ADOBE and vectored.. I have been working in Cloud since it appeared on the scene.. Will help, fix, do more art, anything to move this on.. 618 513 2660 if anyone would like to discuss any part of this.. was printing for couple more years.. after collapse, last couple of years have been real high quality transfers just doing small run custom, 50-60 thousand per year. could throw that in?  Old age is hell.. I am in the process of rebuilding web sistes on Web.com please same me the work and time...
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...