Author Topic: New dryer from Anatol  (Read 1100 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
New dryer from Anatol
« on: November 25, 2020, 01:14:48 PM »
I know a lot of you use M&R dryers and other brands gas dryers, but I just checked out Anatols Ultra Electric dryer, Anatols claims it will cure plastisol,water base and discharge has forced air, programmable belt etc and check this out it has a touch screen for work mode, you can set it so the dryer comes on before you get to work if you like and the ability to save and recall job settings, now there might be dryers already doing this I don't know but I thought this might be some good info for some of you looking at getting some new tech in your shops.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: New dryer from Anatol
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 01:27:13 PM »
They should introduce a gas model, I would think. Less expensive to run. Tech just keeps getting cooler.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Croft

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 01:41:18 PM »
if you have gas I would go gas, I used electric for years good brands , they all say they can do discharge ,they can but not well. Were into our 3rd year with gas and the savings have been huge basically by this time next year the dryer  will have payed for itself with just the saving on our electricity bill.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 01:43:11 PM »
People have done the math on this over and over. Running big electric dryer you could make the payment on a new Gas Dryer off the electric savings alone.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 01:57:27 PM »
For what it is worth-

We started with a 24" belt 8' long(probably 4' of heat) electric dryer. It is 3-4 times less expensive to run a 60" belt, 10' of heat gas dryer from the early 90's.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 04:04:59 PM »
In colorado my gas mini sprint runs me 100 gas and electric a month. Bought new love it for that reason.
Shane