Author Topic: anther shirt recovery story  (Read 1184 times)

Online aauusa

anther shirt recovery story
« on: December 18, 2020, 07:27:26 AM »
Here is an example of our story which is similar to Dan's $30 one.

job, 35 shirts long sleeve cotton tee.  6 color  left front, back(screen print); 1 color name right chest(screen transfer), 1 color sleeve print on both sleeves.    everything is correctly done to the customers approval of the mock with the payment of the invoice.   i deliver shirts to restaurant no charge cause I am nice and will grab dinner too.     

Next day come and he arrives back at the shop and say shirt print on sleeves is wrong.  I say i am confused you approved the mock with the payment of the invoice.  what is incorrect?   we wanted the sleeve print to vertical on the arm,  i say you told me across and we sent it first with the wording reversed on each arm and you replied say to change them to the other arms.  we did and sent back for another approval with the invoice and everything was perfect and you paid and we printed.   I have nothing which say you needed the vertical but ok no worries this can be remedied.  lets first get the new artwork done and approved because vertical can be a number of printing ways(letters side ways or staked, read going up or going down).   

so get the new artwork approved and was going to just do a blow out of the sleeve print as it was a screened transfer and they blowout perfect but decided to instead re order and re print at no cost to them.  he asked what was i going to do with the other shirts,  I said hold them here and make them short sleeves.  during the summer I hope you come back and need short sleeves and we will have them ready to go for you.   he turned around and bought them right there.     

so a little bit of a rose out of a WTF moment.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: anther shirt recovery story
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 01:25:26 PM »
Hahah!  Wow. Thats crazy.  I think everyone falls into crap sometimes ...and sometimes it smells a little better than other times. LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850