Author Topic: Bill at Garagewear  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Baron265

Bill at Garagewear
« on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
I talked to Bill this afternoon. He just got his cell service back. He's okay. The storm didn't hit him, but it got some of his neighbors. He said there are a couple of things they need there. One is blood and you can donate that locally. The other is blue plastic tarps for covering roofs. There is a shortage and it's raining. He said, he has UPS service and would make sure they got to the right place if we sent them to him. His address is; Garagewear, 211 Sherry Lynn Place, Harvest, AL 35749.
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Bill at Garagewear
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
can we get somebody to volunteer and collect the money, buy them and ship them out? I am so out of time it is not funny. 'been working till 1am or later and driving with an expired drivers license 'cause I don't have time to go and get a new one.

I'll chip in $50 if somebody would do the leg work.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
I'd suggest someone who can process credit cards to make it easier.
In the meantime, though not as efficient, I'm going to try to do a few on my own, and get to a place like Harbor Freight so that the money goes a little further.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
I've got a place in town called

Bill's Wholesale that has great prices on traps. I buy most of my tape there to.

And you can use my paypal for the CC's.

Just let me know.

Johnny