Author Topic: Epson L1800 inkpad resetter download  (Read 1247 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Epson L1800 inkpad resetter download
« on: May 06, 2021, 02:33:48 PM »
Got in this morning and the paper load and ink light blinking which I found is end of life on the ink pad, don't know why since I have a bottle in place of the ink pad, but none the less printer not working.  So far I've found out I need to reset the inkpad counter, any of you have a link that you know works for this? I thought I found one but the virus protection gave me a warning so yeah I removed it, the epson help center sucks.  I didn't think we've printed that much our 1430 has never done that and we've had it for years now working fine printing seps.

darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Epson L1800 inkpad resetter download
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 04:08:41 PM »
Why don't you give Cobra a call and ask. Always helpful to me.
tel:931-854-1563
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 04:35:00 PM »
I believe it's called the Epson Reset Utility...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline nicolas

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 11:14:34 PM »
I just went through this 2 weeks ago with my 1400. Go to site below and follow the instructions for downloading the resetting program and purchasing the key. The key to reset the counter cost $10 I was skeptical but it worked like a charm. Watch the video on the site before you install the program. It works with almost all epson printers including the 1430. I paid with paypal just to be safe.

https://2manuals.com/

Good luck,

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 11:17:12 AM »
I just went through this 2 weeks ago with my 1400. Go to site below and follow the instructions for downloading the resetting program and purchasing the key. The key to reset the counter cost $10 I was skeptical but it worked like a charm. Watch the video on the site before you install the program. It works with almost all epson printers including the 1430. I paid with paypal just to be safe.

Good luck,

Now that you mention it, I did this same thing a few months ago for my wife's printer at home, as I couldn't find the Epson Reset Utility...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Croft

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 11:54:06 AM »

Good luck,
have done this twice over the years , totally sketchy but has worked both times.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 12:25:58 PM »
Just realized that I used a reset on my WF a year or two back. (might have cost a few $)
This one, I think. https://www.wic.support/download/

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 01:33:16 PM »
How many times can you use a reset? we are printing DTF with this printer and we do a lot of head cleaning, but we have an external waste bottle attached
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 02:24:23 PM »
How many times can you use a reset? we are printing DTF with this printer and we do a lot of head cleaning, but we have an external waste bottle attached

I think that the one I got said was a one use license, but then I read elsewhere that it worked again.