Author Topic: Let's help a fellow screen printer!  (Read 683 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Let's help a fellow screen printer!
« on: May 07, 2021, 09:29:46 AM »
If you're a part of the screen printing community, you're probably familiar with Matt, Shannon and the rest of the team over at Mikey Designs in Humble, TX. Even if you're only online friends, it's easy to tell that the only things that exceed their incredible printing skills are their character and passion for helping others in the industry be successful. They've given so much to our community and been a great resource for their fellow printers. Now they could use some help in return.

Shannon was recently diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. She is currently undergoing treatment. Her prognosis is uncertain at this time but serious and may require a liver transplant.

Any money received will go directly towards Shannon's medical expenses and immediate financial needs. The diagnosis comes at a particularly challenging time, as the team had just moved the business to a new location and is still in the process of getting set up in the new space, while making ends meet in the meantime. So if you are unable to make a monetary donation, there may be other ways you can help the Mikey Designs team stay on their feet while they focus on making sure Shannon receives the urgent care she needs. If you have questions about other ways you can help, scroll down to contact Alex directly.

https://gofund.me/95d0e3df

They have a fairly popular YouTube channel for people learning and I think we can help. Anatol setup this GoFund me. I have donated $500 myself.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Let's help a fellow screen printer!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 10:08:55 AM »
I’ll pitch in where I can.  Thanks for the post!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 10:33:25 AM »
I can relate to this terrible news. I was diagnosed with non alcoholic liver disease last year. Fortunately it has been treatable with medication and diet, but requires constant monitoring. I will donate and hope if the day comes for me I can also count on the great help of the community.
"No man is an island"

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 02:45:01 PM »
donated.