Author Topic: Graphtec CE6000 -Minimum length of extra vinyl needed when cutting sheets.  (Read 897 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
I know that there is a rear sensor to detect the trailing edge of sheets, but how close can one cut to that edge?
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I know that there is a rear sensor to detect the trailing edge of sheets, but how close can one cut to that edge?

On my machine as long as I laid out the images to fit the length of the piece I am cutting then when it gets to the limits on the sensor I just hit enter and it over rides the sensor and finishes the cut. Theoretically you can cut right up till the material is at its end under the rollers.
"No man is an island"

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus

On my machine as long as I laid out the images to fit the length of the piece I am cutting then when it gets to the limits on the sensor I just hit enter and it over rides the sensor and finishes the cut. Theoretically you can cut right up till the material is at its end under the rollers.

That's good news, thanks
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?