Author Topic: EMERGENCY ORDER RECOVERY NEEDED. Anyone in/near Mount Pleasant, SC  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
EMERGENCY ORDER RECOVERY NEEDED. Anyone in/near Mount Pleasant, SC
« on: September 17, 2021, 01:25:39 PM »

Anyone in/near Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

It's a long shot, but trying.

EMERGENCY ORDER RECOVERY NEEDED.

Customer has an event TONIGHT, and even though we paid to have the order shipped USP by 10am today, we just got notice that it won’t make it there until Monday.

IN NEED OF

A, SOMEONE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING THIS ORDER BY 5pm tonight.

B, WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE TO Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

C,  Can deliver.

ORDER:

500 black foam can coolers - digital full color print

500 "Digital full color, 2” dye cut stickers.

Customer event location:

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Please contact

Darla Campbell  cs@dottonedesigns.com. 615-821-7805
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: EMERGENCY ORDER RECOVERY NEEDED. Anyone in/near Mount Pleasant, SC
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 05:32:12 PM »
you have a better chance of finding the goods and going to get them. Call UPS and find out where they are.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 01:38:36 PM »
I had thought of that, but it was in Memphis, and going to SC. No time even if I could.

The customer understood that it was out of our control and is keeping them for the next time. Apparently these shows are frequent,
So that’s a good thing! We are not out much. We will give them some compensation for their troubles on their next order.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 02:31:55 PM »
I have been thoroughly amazed with how customers are handling the "sorry, no stock, nowhere" I have to keep throwing at them. It's as though everyone gets it...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline rusty

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 02:49:54 PM »
I have been thoroughly amazed with how customers are handling the "sorry, no stock, nowhere" I have to keep throwing at them. It's as though everyone gets it...

Steve

Yeah, everyone has been very understanding. Every business is feeling the crunch. Even with raising our prices everyone gets it. They're not happy and we lost some business but they get it.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 03:52:39 PM »

Steve

It may be because it's very visible world-wide, and not limited to this industry.
Anyone who doesn't see it all over is leading a charmed life or living under a rock.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2021, 05:45:41 PM »

Steve
Maybe in your area LOL, some of our customers want bend
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!