Author Topic: Part Time Production Graphic Artist - 100% Remote  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Flying Colors

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
Part Time Production Graphic Artist - 100% Remote
« on: September 29, 2021, 07:54:38 PM »
Looking for a Graphic Artist to help us with Proofs, Virtuals, and Separations.

We are extremely flexible on hours worked. Days, Nights, Weekends, Etc.... Will be 100% remote so you can make your own schedule. Can be a couple hours a day or 8 hours on a weekend. Willing to pay 1099 or on Payroll - Your Choice.

We use Shopworks, Proofstuff, Adobe, and Corel.

Interested send me a Note through the forum or email.

Mark

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Re: Part Time Production Graphic Artist - 100% Remote
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 08:26:07 PM »
hit up graphx. let me know if you need a connection.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Flying Colors

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 10:00:05 AM »
Never worked with them so if you have a contact for me to reach out to that would great.

Mark

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 11:23:40 AM »
Why isn't Nick from Graphx Source https://www.graphxsource.com on this forum anyhow.

Like what does he even do all day?  8)

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 10:22:27 AM »
I use graphX for difficult seperations, they are very good.
For simple Vector work I use VLead in India, they are great at vector redraws and seps and very cheap.     They also work on a a different time zone so you can send seps pm and get them am.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 12:54:26 PM »
Why isn't Nick from Graphx Source https://www.graphxsource.com on this forum anyhow.

Like what does he even do all day?  8)

He was on here at one time.  It’s pretty typical that service providers don’t really hang out here.  They only know and talk about what they provide for the most part.
Scott from Myseps for example, is good at what he does, and was on here a good bit until he got more known. He’s not even on FB as much. He only posted when it pertained to something he does. Pretty typical for all service providers I feel. I mean, if you provide a Button service, why chime in on screen making if you don’t make screens. They may post once in a while as it pertains to them, but for the most part, the talk here is more about printing or emb or business stuff with a name drop from the audience when it comes up.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:13:06 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 07:14:07 AM »
I sent a job with 4 vector redraws (each one about 3 colors)  with seps to VLead in India this week, got it back the next day and cost $18.00 for all 4.\
For a few $ more they will also do mock ups.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2021, 11:45:27 AM »
I sent a job with 4 vector redraws (each one about 3 colors)  with seps to VLead in India this week, got it back the next day and cost $18.00 for all 4.\
For a few $ more they will also do mock ups.

This reminds me of the state of the art business in the US.  For a long time now, The smaller, simpler art jobs (clean ups, conversions, clip art designs) etc. have been shifting to these other countries. It’s not really that it cost too much for us to have it done here, but it cost so much less elsewhere and that’s more profit.

As much as I dislike the US art business going away from the US artist, it’s cost effective for the shops and feeds other people in other places.  It’s where it’s at. A global community.
People in other countries are already printing small tee shirt orders as low as 48 shirts overseas, having them shipped here (or were) when you could ship things...for 60% less than having it done here in the US.  Of course, you have to be able to allow for the time.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »
Dan you guys have to be very professional, do high end work and charge for it.     I have vector redraws that are quite simple to do but time consuming done in India.     They work for peanuts as they say.     High end Seperatlons I still send to the USA.
We have competitors that print in India, we import shirts from India and print them locally.    Their delivery time is weeks, we can deliver in days.     Our printing is also better.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 08:15:43 PM »
Mark,

I have someone I will refer that would be ideal for this. She’s already doing part time for another tee shop and has ran one for a local Co. To me that we contract printed for.

I will get you two connected.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 08:23:32 PM »
Dan you guys have to be very professional, do high end work and charge for it.     I have vector redraws that are quite simple to do but time consuming done in India.     They work for peanuts as they say.     High end Seperatlons I still send to the USA.
We have competitors that print in India, we import shirts from India and print them locally.    Their delivery time is weeks, we can deliver in days.     Our printing is also better.

Not that it matters, but Graphix Source that you mentioned for one of your sources for higher end art/seps sources their art from Honduras. I don’t think they have a staff in the us and is what makes them a good option. They employ staff for a regular or good pay there, with enough room for the owner to make a profit doing it. Having this source in a different time zone helps you and them. They might be working while a US customer is sleeping. (Maybe not so much for you and your time).  Your time always confused me. Lol. They wake up to a job in their email next day.