Author Topic: the time has come  (Read 1718 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
the time has come
« on: October 03, 2021, 08:31:43 AM »
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: the time has come
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 02:32:28 PM »
It's a sad, sad day.  I know your feeling.  Way back in the late 80's I had a Video Gaming biz on the side, hunting for new sites, collecting, moving games around, etc. and one day I just said to myself -

"The Fun has Ended"

Hope it all goes well for you, brother.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 05:22:35 PM »
Hey Screen
Thanks for the note. Guess it is just time been working up to this for quite a while.
My responsibilities for my parents sort of came to a finality a few weeks ago and a bunch of my adrenaline evaporated so time to cut and run.
I am dumping everything in sort of a scorched earth move so I never get the thought in my head again to put an ink stain on another shirt.
Was a great learning experience one more line item for my resume ;)
Thanks brother
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 12:45:54 PM »
You will be missed here, but I get eh feeling we may see you again some time. :)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 01:54:46 PM »
Thanks Dan
Will keep an eye on you gals and guys just to be sure you all stay in line.
 Everyone here has saved my bacon so many times over the years and made a big difference to my positive.
  I will  chip in when I can and try pay some of that back to the common good that lives here.
mike mooseman calabrese