Author Topic: Seniors font  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Seniors font
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:09:34 PM »
Hi, I know this one, but my brain won't release it. The word Seniors is the font I'm looking for. The jpg is too small to put into WhatFontIs.com.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Online aauusa

Re: Seniors font
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
you have to buy find my font program  saves so much time.  i took your very awful pic and just used the S and the program found it.

Sarah Script.    look at the screen shot below and you can see what how it works

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 12:29:09 AM »
you have to buy find my font program  saves so much time.  i took your very awful pic and just used the S and the program found it.

Sarah Script.    look at the screen shot below and you can see what how it works

Only $49?  However, it appears to just search through fonts you have stored (not necessarily installed) on your PC in a font library (or multiple libraries for the PRO version), not from some external Global font library.

I have over 42,000 fonts collected over 15 years....and Sarah Script is not one of them.  So even with that great price on that powerful looking software, I still would not have found a match.  Am I right?
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »
It searches online fonts as well as installed fonts.  It has saved me soooo much time.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Online aauusa

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 10:20:38 AM »
it has both online and local search.  look closely at the pic and underneath #3 matching fonts you can see the 2 check boxes for local and online search

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 11:00:34 AM »
I do use Whatfontis.com, but as I said, the jpg from the customer was not very useful. Now that I know the name, I could get the font from Adobe through the Creative Cloud program, it was free, and loaded automatically into Illustrator and Photoshop. Thanks for the help.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 11:49:39 AM »
I do use Whatfontis.com, but as I said, the jpg from the customer was not very useful. Now that I know the name, I could get the font from Adobe through the Creative Cloud program, it was free, and loaded automatically into Illustrator and Photoshop. Thanks for the help.

Steve

whatfontis runs into problems very often. Find my font will find 99/100 fonts that the web page misses. It's like comparing high school football with NFL.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!