Author Topic: Epson 1430 memory issue.  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Epson 1430 memory issue.
« on: November 20, 2021, 11:33:23 AM »
I am starting to see this issue pop up more and more. It’s going bad I figure.
The Epson 1430 gets stuck on printing the same thing over and over. A 4 color job, print all 4 color over again. and again.

I posted here about that before. We went though all fo the typical culprits.

Unplugging and letting the power drain from the memory. Did that several times now.

Deleted all  of the file sin the history of The AccurRip history list. did that.

Restarted computer and programs. Did that.

Any other thoughts other than getting a own one.  need to print films today. So a CTS will be purchased soon.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Epson 1430 memory issue.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 01:08:41 PM »
Maybe a reset? Epson used to have something called the Epson Reset Utility, though I think it's gone. There are some online places that sell a reset dirt cheap though, and they are a one time use. If you need it again, you have to buy it again.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 07:26:29 PM »
That’s a great tip!   Thanks! I’ll look into that.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Croft

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 08:03:39 AM »
I've done the reset twice , but has always been about the excess ink tank full. I did have it get stuck printing a job 3 times over but it went away.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 08:16:03 AM »
I've done the reset twice , but has always been about the excess ink tank full. I did have it get stuck printing a job 3 times over but it went away.

That is what I used it for, but I figure it's worth a look. It only ran on Windows, we had it on an office computer, and I'd have to move our 1400 to the office to do it, but it worked for that purpose at least.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline dsh

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »
In the print dialog box I occassionally will previously printed a different job with multiple number of prints, and if I don't catch it, it will have the same number of copies to print for my photoshop transparencies.  Just a thought.