Author Topic: Any good News to start 22?  (Read 2051 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Any good News to start 22?
« on: January 03, 2022, 09:51:49 AM »
Well we are back in the shop, any good news to report for the start of 22? 21 was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it could have been better on the stock side of things if nothing else here's to a full stocked warehouse of shirts.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Any good News to start 22?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 10:23:48 AM »
One of my customers left me a scratch ticket, which I left on my desk while off for the week. I got in today, scratched it and won $100, woo-hoo! Then, ordered goods for a Baseball league in assorted colors youth and adult, and could get all but 5 pieces out of 567. I'm thinking I've just used up the allotment of good luck for the year...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 11:01:09 AM »
I'm one year closer to retirement  ;D. . .

stock seems to be coming back in some of the main items, so that's a plus...

Guns shows are back in NY, so there's another plus....

Oh -and the BILLS are in the playoffs! Whoop Whoop!! ..too bad we'll go out first round...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:04:18 AM by Homer »
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 11:57:35 AM »
Our modem got fried in a storm and our brand new Ubiquiti Dream Machine had a firmware error that won't let it reboot.

So I spent most of the day today cobbling together a network so we can at least get phone calls and do work on our desktops rather than just our cellphones.

Other than that it seems to be off to a good start.  Still plenty of people placing orders and getting quotes.  And I have a lead on a possible employee.

Offline im_mcguire

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 12:54:36 PM »
We are officially open for business.  After about a 7 month delay from the city and inspections, we are open and printing.  We have our new Roq running and we cant wait to kick it into high gear.

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 02:38:47 PM »
We killed it last quarter ended the year way better than I would have expected June or July. Have several really large orders firming up for 1st quarter. Hope all that weathered the 2021 storm are well rewarded 2022.

Life is good!
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.