Author Topic: Happy Japan Machines?  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
Happy Japan Machines?
« on: January 03, 2022, 06:33:17 PM »
I am looking to buy an embroidery machine and in my research I have come to the liking of the Happy Japan. With this said I don't find a lot of people talking about them as much as Tajima and Barudan on embroidery forums. I know that there must be a lot of people using Happy Japan and I would like to hear any information on how they stack up to the Tajima & Barudan machines.

I have been reading in the forums on how of lately people have been saying that Tajima is not up to par no more and have found a few post that say they believe Happy Japan is better, any thoughts on this? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

I am signed up for the ISS show Long beach to see these in person but would like to go with some knowledge! Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Interested in:

1) HCU-1501

2) HCD3 Acero X

3) HCR3-X1504 4 Head

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Happy Japan Machines?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 03:14:54 PM »
I am taking a guess that not a lot of people are replying here because (if they are anything like me), we’ve never heard of “Happy Japan”.

A lot of people take that fact pretty seriously, when deciding.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 05:11:57 PM »
I am looking to buy an embroidery machine and in my research I have come to the liking of the Happy Japan. With this said I don't find a lot of people talking about them as much as Tajima and Barudan on embroidery forums. I know that there must be a lot of people using Happy Japan and I would like to hear any information on how they stack up to the Tajima & Barudan machines.

I have been reading in the forums on how of lately people have been saying that Tajima is not up to par no more and have found a few post that say they believe Happy Japan is better, any thoughts on this? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

I am signed up for the ISS show Long beach to see these in person but would like to go with some knowledge! Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Interested in:

1) HCU-1501

2) HCD3 Acero X

3) HCR3-X1504 4 Head

I’ve heard of Happy Japan, but my shop is as well based in Japan. Good quality machines, there are quite a few shops here running Happy Japan embroidery machines. That’s pretty much all that I can say about it.

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 06:59:34 PM »
One of my competitors uses them and his stuff always looks nice....but that's all I got.

We use Barudans and we're very happy with them....little pricey.

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 07:57:48 PM »
I am taking a guess that not a lot of people are replying here because (if they are anything like me), we’ve never heard of “Happy Japan”.

Used to be just called Happy now Happy Japan, they started in 1978 as Taiwan Happy Sewing Machine MFG. CO and finally established in 1985 as Happy Industrial. Somewhere down the line they've added Japan to Happy.

https://happyemb.com/products/multi-head-machines/hcr2-1504-4-head-embroidery-machine/ 

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 09:20:35 PM »

Used to be just called Happy now Happy Japan, they started in 1978 as Taiwan Happy Sewing Machine MFG. CO and finally established in 1985 as Happy Industrial. Somewhere down the line they've added Japan to Happy.

https://happyemb.com/products/multi-head-machines/hcr2-1504-4-head-embroidery-machine/
Not true.
And in 2022 with the help of the internet one should be able to do proper research ;)
The company that evolved into Happy Japan was founded in 1923 in Japan. In 1953 they changed their name to Happy Sewing Machine Mfg. And then in 1978 they Taiwan Happy Sewing Machine Mfg. Co., Ltd. In 2014 HappyJapan Inc. was established through a merger of Happy Industrial Corporation, Tohoku Seiki Industries, Ltd., and Singer Happy Japan Co., Ltd.  It was always a Japanese company.

https://www.happyjpn.com/en/company/outline/

Offline Redeemed

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 06:13:38 PM »

Not true.
And in 2022 with the help of the internet one should be able to do proper research ;)
The company that evolved into Happy Japan was founded in 1923 in Japan. In 1953 they changed their name to Happy Sewing Machine Mfg. And then in 1978 they Taiwan Happy Sewing Machine Mfg. Co., Ltd. In 2014 HappyJapan Inc. was established through a merger of Happy Industrial Corporation, Tohoku Seiki Industries, Ltd., and Singer Happy Japan Co., Ltd.  It was always a Japanese company.

Thanks for correcting me even though the dates I gave you you gave as well! I see that this is your second response but in your first you said that you didn't have anything else to say but I guess you could've added this info there! When you answer peoples responses it will be helpful to not insult others, we are just looking for help!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 06:56:08 PM by Redeemed »

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 07:49:12 PM »

Not true.

Thanks for correcting me even the the dates I gave you you gave as well! I see that this is your second response but in your first you said that you didn't have anything else to say but I guess you could've added this info there! When you answer peoples responses it will be helpful to not insult others, we are just looking for help!
Sorry pal, I didn`t mean it like that at all.