Author Topic: Quality issues at SuperColour  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Quality issues at SuperColour
« on: January 09, 2022, 10:40:49 PM »
Who else is out there in DTF business who ships internationally?
I have been ordering for over 1 year no fromSuperColour in New Zealand but I have to say my patience is running thin.
Out of our last 6 orders (Nov + Dec ) they had to refund 4 and one I had to cancel today as they cannot keep the deadline. Of course they didn`t tell me that they cannot keep the deadline but I rather found out by logging into my account and checking the status of my order. The other 4 jobs were all rejects. Dirt in the image area, or clearly visible white lines around the outside, and of course no glue in certain image areas.

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
Re: Quality issues at SuperColour
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 09:25:07 AM »
I am not sure if they ship outside the US but I have used https://www.tprnt.com/ for 8 jobs or so and I have been SUPER happy with their quality and service. It is a board member. You should reach out to them and see if they will ship to you...
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 01:40:37 PM »
Hate to sound funny but your sitting in the middle of DTF country, where it all starts or am I wrong? not to knock the guys here because I know they do a great job, the samples I've gotten from Tprnt are top notch.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 03:45:49 PM »
I do use TPRNT more than Supacolor, both are good in my book. I'm guessing Supacolor is having trouble getting some decent employees who give a damn, and aren't just there for a paycheck...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 07:41:58 PM »
I do use TPRNT more than Supacolor, both are good in my book. I'm guessing Supacolor is having trouble getting some decent employees who give a damn, and aren't just there for a paycheck...

Steve
And on top of that it seems the DTF market is blowing up right now, too many orders not enough staff at their end.

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 07:47:02 PM »
Hate to sound funny but your sitting in the middle of DTF country, where it all starts or am I wrong? not to knock the guys here because I know they do a great job, the samples I've gotten from Tprnt are top notch.
Not at all. When it comes to new technologies like this it takes ages here for them to take off. Matsui just now has released their first DTF print machine. Not many shops are offering DTF and the ones that do are more expensive then ordering from SupaColour and having it shipped half around the globe.
I contacted a company called CStar in China yesterday, they seem to do a lot of work for the US market too as they have a California based outlet too. But even if I order through them they still don`t beat Supacolours pricing.

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 09:06:08 PM »
I've used CSStar, however with the cost of shipping from China right now it doesn't make sense for smallish orders which is where Supacolor excels at.

CSStar is more for laser cut products in my opinion,

I'd reach out to https://kenteer.en.alibaba.com who looks more like they sell materials but they also sell transfers,

https://kenteer.en.alibaba.com/product/60586336708-806034868/Kenteer_customized_heat_transfer_label_sticker_for_garment.html?spm=a2700.shop_plser.41413.31.2b8f44bfqCdJDl

Based in China so maybe shipping won't be terrible, and I've used them with good results.

But agree that it seems like you could get a lot of stuff from China, or maybe see if you can order from Unimark which is part of Matsui.

You'll never get the SUPA Easy with those other places though.  Maybe you could order from USA Supacolor as we've had pretty good luck, and the few things that have gone wrong they fix it anyhow at no charge.

Offline DonR

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 11:04:38 PM »
Rockers - I would be happy to work with you. Please email me at info@tprnt.com with your shipping requirements.

Offline Biverson

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 10:27:39 PM »
Rockers - I would be happy to work with you. Please email me at info@tprnt.com with your shipping requirements.
I've got my last couple jobs from Don and the quality has been great and turn-around is insanely quick. Highly recommend.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline DonR

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 08:00:01 AM »
Thanks for the reviews everyone...