Author Topic: introducing East West Machines  (Read 714 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
introducing East West Machines
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:11:40 PM »
Hi all,
i started a new company called East West Machines.
 https://eastwestmachines.com/

We are selling heat presses that we've been using and testing in our shop for about 2 years now. I believe they are some of the best on the market, and they are super affordable.

We use these for everything from screen printed transfers, to DTF, to dye sublimation, and have used it for some other creative projects as well.

We have three sizes of machines.
a 6x6 pallet, dual station unit.
a 16x20 pallet, dual station unit.
an automatic rotating press, that can handle both 6x6 and 16x20.

We clock in around 100-130pcs per hour on the dual station units.
The automatic unit hits around 300pcs per hour.

So if you're in the market for a new production heat press, check us out!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Online zanegun08

Re: introducing East West Machines
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 02:55:35 PM »
Nice work Eric,

Are you going to stock these or are they all made to order and shipped directly to the buyer?

On the Automatic, EW-HP4A - 4, does the control panel rotate to the left / right so the operator can stand one over from the heat press for hot peel transfers?  Looks like at least the foot pedal could move.

The slider versions look great as well and seem priced fairly, and I dig the laser alignment on them as well.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 02:58:39 PM »
Nice work Eric,

Are you going to stock these or are they all made to order and shipped directly to the buyer?

On the Automatic, EW-HP4A - 4, does the control panel rotate to the left / right so the operator can stand one over from the heat press for hot peel transfers?  Looks like at least the foot pedal could move.

The slider versions look great as well and seem priced fairly, and I dig the laser alignment on them as well.

We are planning on holding inventory, but how much inventory, i'm not sure yet!  Right now the photos/vids are all our prototype machines.

Currently the larger, EW-HP4A unit turns/indexes to the left. I'm sure we can switch that rotation if we need too. But the pedal is not stationary.

the dual station/single head units are my favorite tools in the shop. so easy to use, and they just crank out orders.

Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 05:00:25 PM »
Awesome man! Over the past year I've wondered what some of the machine brands were in your IG posts. Now I know!