Author Topic: Sublimation?  (Read 2205 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Sublimation?
« on: April 25, 2022, 10:07:01 AM »
I've notice we don't have a sublimation section or even talk about it here, is this something geared more toward the home craft crowd? we just got a printer and just started messing around with sublimation since we do DTF, just to add one more type of printing for those 1 and 2 pc high colour fast turn around jobs.  Any one else here mess around with it might want to toss me a few pointers
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Sublimation?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 10:23:36 AM »
I've notice we don't have a sublimation section or even talk about it here, is this something geared more toward the home craft crowd? we just got a printer and just started messing around with sublimation since we do DTF, just to add one more type of printing for those 1 and 2 pc high colour fast turn around jobs.  Any one else here mess around with it might want to toss me a few pointers

It pops up in the General Heat Seal section, (right were it should) If it, or DTF got really busy, they could have their own sub-sections
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline aauusa

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 11:59:34 AM »
3DEEP  we do alot of sublimation.  just shout if you have any questions

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 12:29:56 PM »
Dan is the best!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 01:04:25 PM »
for us, nobody wants white shirts for the sublimation base, and you can only do sublimation on white poly, IF you want the colors to come out right. But if you want to sublimate Navy on a Carolina Blue, or similar, or black on most anything you'd be OK. I did a lot of coffee mugs at home for family, it was cool, but there was no way I was going to do that for the shop, too damn time consuming.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't