Author Topic: White Discharge on Black Shirts Question  (Read 2256 times)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
White Discharge on Black Shirts Question
« on: May 19, 2022, 01:10:39 AM »
Since the discharge does not create a bridge layer on the top of the shirt like plastisol.....and...

Since the discharge is supposed to technically bleach out the black shirt dye.....and....

Since the discharge is supposed to be driven into the shirt but not too far to avoid any bleed through to the back of the shirt as it goes thru the dryer

Is it normal that stretching the cured image might/will display some of the black fibers from the unbleached deep layer of the shirt front?

Not a lot of discharge done but what I've seen led to the question above. 

TIA
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: White Discharge on Black Shirts Question
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 07:16:31 AM »
yes!

pj
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers