Author Topic: I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME COLOR SEPARATION POSITION WORKING REMOTLEY.  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com

I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME COLOR SEPARATION POSITION.

I am looking to work (Remotely) and predominantly as a High End color separator and Creative Art as a 2nd consideration. + all of the normal day to day print production needs from art. I do create art pretty well but my forte would be in color separations.

As many of you who know me, know that I have always worked at a full time job in the day for different companies and also continued with my own separation business in the evenings and weekends. I’m still doing that separation work in the evenings and weekends, but I am now looking for a new home for the day job. I am looking for FULL TIME employment, that will also provide health benefits etc.

My desire is to work for a good, stable and reliable shop that also provides a benefits package to their employees.  I moved where I am, to be close to family and do not wish to relocate. I would work from home. I could clock in, and log/keep track of my time per job, Log into a computer at your shop and drop new seps into the queue for production. A shop with a CTS machine would be ideal as I could drop seps directly into your Print queue for the screen room operator to pull from.

A shop that I might be a good fit for could have their own product line/art staff that is generating new art frequently. Many shops can benefit from having one person focusing on the separations and all other staff artist focus on design work. That would be me.  Other types of shops that would benefit could be a larger contract shop that needs to provide many separations for their customers each day. Basically, any busy shop. You might have all of the creative staff you need, but lack in the separations end. That’s what I’m looking for and where I can help you shine bright.

To add to the benefits of my separation skills are the skills I bring in production. I’ve helped other screen print shops win awards at ISS and SGIA and flourish into a more streamlined and efficient shop. I specialize in high end color separation, and I have extensive screen print industry experience in many areas of the business.

If you are interested in discussing how this can work with your shop, give me a call. I’m open to all possibilities.

Thanks Dan
art@dottonedesigns.com
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850