Author Topic: Font Help  (Read 1645 times)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Font Help
« on: July 12, 2022, 11:31:43 PM »
This request is now cancelled.  Please see my last update post below for explanation.

=====================================================

Not even in FindMyFont.  Hoping someone recognizes it.

TIA
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 04:05:41 PM by screenxpress »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Font Help
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 02:49:23 PM »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 03:42:24 PM »
I'm cancelling this request. 

I'm pretty sure now that this was a custom text (not a font) creation.

Looking at the D and the L letters which are tilted shows the cut-out overlay (or whatever) is horizontal across all the letters.

While the two E's are very similar, the two N's are slightly different in the cut out overlay for the left leg.

So I'm guessing someone just took one of the standard fonts like Nimbus and applied an overlay similar to a distressed print.

Hope nobody spent much time on this.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 03:51:53 PM by screenxpress »

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 05:33:28 PM »

Looking at the D and the L letters which are tilted shows the cut-out overlay (or whatever) is horizontal across all the letters.

While the two E's are very similar, the two N's are slightly different in the cut out overlay for the left leg.

So I'm guessing someone just took one of the standard fonts like Nimbus and applied an overlay similar to a distressed print.

I took for granted that you were looking for the font itself, before the distress filter or overlay was applied. Wrong again!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 07:40:48 PM »

I took for granted that you were looking for the font itself, before the distress filter or overlay was applied. Wrong again!

:-[

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:48:15 PM by screenxpress »