Author Topic: Pain Pain Pain  (Read 2201 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Pain Pain Pain
« on: August 26, 2022, 11:05:30 AM »
Sometimes the stuff customers want and expectations are in different universes.

Any idea on what IU can do with the below attached pic. It has to be that pic and they do not want a photo look, so greyscale is out the door. Attached is their kind of expectation. But here is the kicker it has to go on a dark and a light. What would you guys do, some type of filter or play with curves? I tried some stuff but it was just not working, then to make it work in reverse was not working. I hate this job sometimes.

"No man is an island"

Offline aauusa

Re: Pain Pain Pain
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 11:15:42 AM »
hahahahahahah  i love it that it is not always my customers.   

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 11:37:30 AM »
The crap we get, but if you polish enough... I would take this into PS, and there I have an Export option called PhotoZoomPro (I see lately that's it's available as a stand alone) and double the size first, you'd be surprised how well it works. Not perfect, but usually better than what you started with. Then I might, in PS, us the Black & White option under Adjustments in the Image menu, to adjust it to a gray scale with far more control than by just converting to gray scale. Then, try the Threshold tool under the same Adjustments/Image location. It's not a very good image is it?

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 11:42:29 AM »
The crap we get, but if you polish enough... I would take this into PS, and there I have an Export option called PhotoZoomPro (I see lately that's it's available as a stand alone) and double the size first, you'd be surprised how well it works. Not perfect, but usually better than what you started with. Then I might, in PS, us the Black & White option under Adjustments in the Image menu, to adjust it to a gray scale with far more control than by just converting to gray scale. Then, try the Threshold tool under the same Adjustments/Image location. It's not a very good image is it?

Steve

Oh hell no. When do we ever get good images? Imagine we got camera RAW files? Better chance of winning that 1 billion lottery.
"No man is an island"

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 12:00:31 PM »
Can you use this?
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 12:02:14 PM »
Nah thats not what they want. They want it more illustrated. I will probably just send it to someone to do for me. Anyone want the gig?
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 12:16:43 PM »
I talk to customers about art and the first thing I say is, hey what color shirts are you getting, because you know printing a black ink on a black shirt want work without some other color to trap it.  Customer oh no we only want light color shirts so black will be fine on all, (me) cool, then they place there order and half the shirts are black :o
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline rusty

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 12:53:13 PM »
go on fiver and get someone to illustrate it.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2022, 12:57:15 PM »
BTW the title was supposed to be Pain Pain Pain, how do you like it, how do you like it.

Frog might be the only one that gets it
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 04:32:57 PM »
BTW the title was supposed to be Pain Pain Pain, how do you like it, how do you like it.

Frog might be the only one that gets it

if you had added that part I also would have got it ;)
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!