Author Topic: Mixe-1000 Discontinued???  (Read 4761 times)

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Mixe-1000 Discontinued???
« on: September 23, 2022, 12:48:42 PM »
Tubelite-denco is saying the mixe 1000 super white is being discontinued. Anybody else hearing that. put email in help at aveint haven't heard back yet.

Shane

Offline sunday

• Verified/Junior
  • Your friendly neighborhood ink person :)
Re: Mixe-1000 Discontinued???
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 05:07:01 PM »
I reached out to one of our suppliers, and she says that she's still able to place stock orders of MIXE1000, so she doesn't think it's discontinued. She texted one of her contacts at Avient to see if they've got an updated list of discontinued products, and I'll update y'all with what they say.

If they're going to discontinue it, fine, just as long as there's some sort of substitute/equivalent and that information is communicated in a timely manner.

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 09:20:11 PM »
I reached out to one of our suppliers, and she says that she's still able to place stock orders of MIXE1000, so she doesn't think it's discontinued. She texted one of her contacts at Avient to see if they've got an updated list of discontinued products, and I'll update y'all with what they say.

If they're going to discontinue it, fine, just as long as there's some sort of substitute/equivalent and that information is communicated in a timely manner.
I received email that No its not discontinued.
denco/tubelite say no from home office but arizona says yes discontinued. ugh...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Steve12Lowry

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 08:31:49 AM »
MIXE-1000 is not discontinued per management at Avient.

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 09:36:48 PM »
MIXE-1000 is not discontinued per management at Avient.
yea well tubelite says "I have contacted my purchasing department, I will get this adjusted.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We pride ourselves on service and will continue to do our best ."
no offer solve by shipping me ink nothing.  ugh... wish gsg was closer to western Colorado.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk