Author Topic: Flight Cancelled  (Read 1006 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Flight Cancelled
« on: January 20, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »
So due to snow our flight was cancelled this morning. This sucks. And the earliest one they could get us on would put us there tomorrow morning. So no Long Beach show for us. I am so freaken' pissed. Don't want to show up on Sat morning only to have to leave Sunday morning. Aaargggh. This whole week has been a washout due to weather. 3/4 of our employees are sick, the entire city has been shut down for like two days, UPS and FedEx have been MIA, boxes and pallets of shirts are missing or way, way late. Crap, I just can't get a break! So sorry to all my friends I am going to miss and all the new ones I was planning on meeting
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:21:07 PM by brandon »

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: Flight Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
So due to snow our flight was cancelled this morning. This sucks. And the earliest one they could get us on would put us there tomorrow morning. So no Long Beach show for us. I am so freaken' pissed. Don't want to show up on Sat morning only to have to leave Sunday morning. Aaargggh. This whole week has been a washout due to weather. 3/4

That sucks. Now who am I going drinking with tonight? I am not getting into long beach until after 11pm now...

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »
So due to snow our flight was cancelled this morning. This sucks. And the earliest one they could get us on would put us there tomorrow morning. So no Long Beach show for us. I am so freaken' pissed. Don't want to show up on Sat morning only to have to leave Sunday morning. Aaargggh. This whole week has been a washout due to weather. 3/4

That sucks. Now who am I going drinking with tonight? I am not getting into long beach until after 11pm now...

Sorry man. This blows. Well, let's meet up at Vegas I guess! I hear they have some bars and a thing called gambling there. It involves drinking a lot and throwing you money away or something like that. Hahaha

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 01:29:39 PM »

Sorry man. This blows. Well, let's meet up at Vegas I guess! I hear they have some bars and a thing called gambling there. It involves drinking a lot and throwing you money away or something like that. Hahaha

Vegas? Never heard of it. I will have to look into it.